The Dream


Day by day
I dream of this tomorrow
Hard times disguises of freedom
and shouts us the harsh reality
I run in directions of craziness
only hope accompanies us
We already scheduled our destiny
We are going to get tanned in the sun with feet pain
We are going to overcome our limits
We are going to eat bread with margarine
Running from monotony, we are going to grow wings and fly!
very high!
So high that those old knives will not take from us our mental sanity
Do you understand..I want to die happy!
I want to be me to choose and her and her!
I want to get tired of the meaning of living with a smile in my lips and pennies in my hands
I want to feel how death pushes me but holding your hands
I want to be able to say
I flew! I flew! I flew!
I drunk from that beer!
I had cigarettes in the bed