The Wish


I wish I had had just one love

Everything left were just scars

of that frogs that never turned into princes

That took pieces of me.. pieces of my body.. pieces of hope...pieces of my naivety.. pieces of my youth.. of my dreams

So many keys were given to me, but none never opened any lock

There were just empty promises for hearts, that I never received

Puzzles that I could never solve

There were just illusions that turned into disillusions


I would trade all these memories just for one love that hadn't given up of me

That would have stayed even when the euphoria of passion was gone

That would have stayed fighting beside me the battles of this life, that has so much of beauty as unfair

That would have stayed even when we met each other's monsters

That would had realized that love can never be perfect, cause, we, humans aren't