The Bubble


All my life I fought to get out of my bubble


I was a child, that became taller and gained some more freedom,

Eager to discover, to feel, to learn 

to interact, to experience

So, I started to brake the walls built by my shyness.. and I slowly started to get out...


Many times the world made me cry..

But many others, laughed with me!

There were moments we fell in love..but there were no more than just brief moments of enchantment

I always felt that me and the others were living in different realities..


The communication was always so noisy .. I couldn't never understand what they were saying.. like there was some kind of code!

Out here, the meaning of the words weren't the same of my school's dictionary.. cause their actions rarely matched their words

People were always expecting something from me..but nobody would tell me what.. I had to guess..it was like some sort of game.. that nobody gave me the instructions and I didn't know how to play..


I was just used to play the pretend play with my toys.

It was always so confusing...                        


Today, I would have preferred to never left my bubble.. the world outside is so ugly..