Home

These clouds are the ceiling of my thoughts
The wind whispers to me
This rain that floods my soul
The waves that furiously beat in the sand 
The hidden sun that is peeking on me
This silence that understands my emptiness

I don't know why are the clouds crying
Why is the wind cold
Why the sea is furious
Why the sun wants to hide from everybody
or why is the sky sad
But they understand me and reflect my inside

People's faces, in the street, are expressionless
They don't see me
They are too busy planning the future

Sometimes the wind tells me stories from his travels faraway
Sometimes the sun kisses me
Sometimes the sea hugs me
Sometimes the rain plays with me
Sometimes the trees and the flowers dance
Sometimes I hear the laugh of the birds

Nature is the symphony of my feelings
She sings my song!

Nature, my truly Mother!
She created me,
She gave me shelter, water and food
One day I will return home
To my mother's womb